Children’s Entertainment and Birthday Shows
Make your child’s birthday party memorable and exciting with a tailor made show for them and their guests!
With the perfect blend of magic, comedy and fun audience participation, Trevor and his wife, Julie, create children’s entertainment tailored to the age of the kids present. It’s your child’s special day, so they always make sure that they are the star of the show.
During the 30-minute show you will see:
- Lots of magic – Bright, colourful, and maybe a little noisy!
- Comedy – you can’t forget the fun!
- Audience Participation – The magic will happen right in the children’s hands! (Often they will be responsible for making it happen!)
- Giveaways for the helpers – especially good if they have a sweet tooth!
- A couple of photos taken at the perfect moment – Trevor and Julie know their show so well, they can time it perfectly, making a great memento of your child’s special day.
- Toffee the mini lop rabbit is also available for a magical appearance!
- Entertaining fun for kids of all ages.
Rascal was named through a competition we ran, and the name chosen fits perfectly as she has quite a mischievous personality! In fact, we thought we’d take the name a step further, as a nod to Bugs Bunny, and give her the full name of Rascal E. Rabbit!
Toffee is a mini-lop rabbit who, after much debate and careful thought, is now a member of our team. After our shows, the children are welcome to come and look closer and to give her some of the attention she loves so much. If you’re considering giving us a call regarding your next children’s party, mention Toffee. Toffee is ready to make an appearance at your place!
Toffee has her own Facebook page, where she writes jokes, bunny info and all sorts! ‘Like’ her page and check it out!
For a small extra charge, it’s a fantastic photo opportunity for you and your kids to remember their special day – just let us know when booking, or even on the day.
Got older kids? Give a workshop a go.
For the slightly older kids, Trevor can spend an extra 10 minutes after the show to hold a magic workshop, where the children will learn some magic that they can take home and show their friends.
Need something extra?
Make the most of your children’s entertainment performance with a balloon show after the magic show! Julie can spend 30 minutes (for a small extra charge) after the show creating amazing animals out of balloons – always lots of fun for the kids.
Interested in a children’s show?
Contact Trevor by Phone: 07 827 0487 or Email Trevor here